• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need a model of ensnare<air> in green enlarged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi. Could someone do a model for me? I think it's short work because all you have to do is make the already existing model of a buff to be an .MDX file so that i can use it as a buff and missile for my spell. I need a green ensanre<air>[/b. But please when making it have 2 things in mind:
1. The very important thing is that i want it to be a a big model of ensanre. When you use the ordinary it covers just the feet or a small part of a unit and i need such size that it can cover even a whole rock golem or drake lvl6. Well, that big compared to the golem.

What you see here is only a unit looking like that with model of the buff 'ensanre'. But i cannot use it as missile or buff because you know WE accepts either standard units or custom .mdx models. Pls make 1 ,i hope it isn't that hard to do.

2. Use the Ensnare<Air> which surrounds the unit not the ground buff which sticks to the ground and the feet of a unit.

Level 7
gee thanks. By the second i mean that it should be ensnare<air> shape. It is rather round and the ensnare<ground> has a rather 'conical' shape if i can say so. But the image above shows what exactly i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.