• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need an new air transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
You all know that the undeads have a special dark air transporter. Now heres my request: i need some kind of a "holy" air transport, a counterpart of the undead thingy. the normal goblin unit is just too neutral for my map. Could someone do this for me?

Level 34
Oke one: You're mine minion :p
Two: Put pics with your post
Three: Explain a bit more, like what kind of death it can have or attack etc.
Maybe a Four: That second post, was that a bump?

Level 5
I need a counterpart of that undead airship. I think it should look more solid than the goblin one and have some golden symbols and runes on it. Size like the undead one. Of course some team-player-color stripes on it. And maybe u can make golden wings, which make the ship fly.

Level 34
A bit with this print?
attachment.php

Level 5
i know, 100% of the models i imported into my map are from hive, and 99% of the icons too. (the one other icon i made by myself).
To this air transport: this looks just silly, a boat with a balloon. And its too much made of wood, i need something made of metal. And the team color is much too big. there has to be more golden things, and not this lion-symbol but some paladin runes. Hope this description is better?

Level 35
Paladins have runes. Just look at the spells in the game and paladins in the concept art.

But anyways.

What EXACTLY are you wanting? And what is this model for?

If its good I might edit a model for you (geomerge and vertex modify).

...for rep and credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.