• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a good iconer for Vampirism Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, my recent project Vampirism is getting closer and closer to its' beta release, I have been working on it for about 3-4 months and need some nice icons for my game. They will be VERY basic icons that i need but I would enjoy if they looked good and were a small file size, of course I'll take care of that file size. The MAIN thing I will need of you is putting together 2 icons or getting a blizzard icon and editing it a little. If you are multi-talented and can model and icon then I could really use you but mainly I need a person who will do icons. Thank you everone for taking the time to read this and I am looking forward to working with you. If you want to see my map's forum to the map development and find "Vampirism Pyro"

Level 6
Yay, Look at the link on my sig and thats the map. I'll show u what i want in a few days =D. Thanks +Credits and Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.