• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a footman portrait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I downloaded this model: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/958/

And there's no footman portrait. So I figured I'd just use a different one but I can't seem to find any footman portraits on the site.

I'd really rather not have to download a model exporter, just for one portrait, but if I don't have any other option... Is there one on this site?

BTW where's all the models from wc3sear.ch? I noticed they're not there anymore but they also don't seem to be here. Maybe I'm just missing something...

Level 6
most of the models are on this site, some were not brought over due to the files being messed up. heres the portrait for you. use this mdx in place of the other one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

This is a request, it belongs in the requests section. Don't you read stickies?

Moved.

Level 6
it wasnt really a request, he was asking if there was a portrait already made but was separate from the file. there wasnt one so i decided to take it as a request and do it for him.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well, queries about where to find models and such are classified under Requests as well. The modeling section is reserved for showing models, or asking questions relating to making/editing models.

But enough off topic. Thank you for helping him out.

Level 6
oh ok, didnt know about that part. anyways anything to help another member of the hive.

Level 3
Thanks for the portrait. I really appreciate it. ^_^

And sorry about the misplaced thread. There's so many sections! xD

Edit: Actually I didn't thank you enough! You fixed the model! I figured you had just uploaded a normal footman portrait. This is much better. My map was big enough as it was. :p

Thanks again!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.