• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Fellow Mapper for New GOOD* Pokemon D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Bamboo's Pokemon Defense

(Need partner)
Hey guys! There are a few games out there known as 'Pokemon Defense' and they are pretty fun too... Problem is... they got have so much potential but little is done to update/improve them. The creators aren't active. I want to remake a Pokemon Defense, but better than the rest in many ways.

I already have a the map planned out and a few triggers done(including a very neat Pokeball capturing animation). What I need is a partner who is good with GUI (or JASS) to make sure my coding is good and to give a little help with it every now and than or to do whatever else he feels like. I'm active and always get motivated with people who are active and involved as well.

The game has 2 sections. The fight areas and the catching area. You have a PKMN trainer in the catch area that runs around to various spots to catch PKMN. And than you have the fight area where you have your 6 PKMN battling out against a player's(every round). You lose the game depending on how many of the enemies PKMN survive your PKMN defense. You have a 'PC' Area where you can swap one of your battling PKMN for a different one to improve strategies. I will add more modes and such as the demand or interest arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.