• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a 3ds max modeler please .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi i'm new on this forum and i need help of a good warcraft 3 modeler who use 3ds max for compiling a model because i'm making a map and i need that model . Here is a render in 3ds max :

And now the problem i have when i'm compiling ...

As you can see the model only use one texture out of two and the animations are not working at all .

If someone is ready to help me post here and i'll send him the model .
Good bye.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Did you name the animations on the Dope Sheet?

Level 1
Yes i name all animations (stand , walk , attack , death) and give them the start frame and end frame , but i'm new in modeling for warcraft 3 .

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Attach the max file here and let me have a look.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Okay, first off, you did not name the animations in the Dope Sheet.

Second, you used Skin Modifier to animate, the mesh must be separated and animated as seperate pieces to work in wc3. Those animations are very well done I must say, but you have way too many keys.

I would say this is the work of a proffesional, and I would doubt that you might have actually made this yourself. But I guess I am not in a position to judge.

Long story short, this will not work in Warcraft unless you completely re-do the whole animation. That's all I can tell you.

Level 1
No , i'm not the author of this model i convert it from a mod called mobile infantry (it's from half life 1) and i need someone who can do it for me .

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

We don't support stolen material. Do not discuss this further.

Good day.

EDIT: Reopened. I apologize for my hasty assumption. Apparently this is an open source from an abandoned mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.