• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need 3D Modelers and Animators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey Guys,

This is kind of a weird request, I just know that there are some of the best 3D modelers in a weird place, at this website. I'm in need of some for a game I'm creating (not Warcraft III, an actual game), and it's paid work. For more info please PM me, I'll explain more about it. This is not a hoax I promise.

- Zach

Level 4
If people PM me I'll tell them what they're used for, but essentially I need medieval models, orcs, and undead, all the way from Soldier (Like fighting with a sword) to the King of their respective races. Each one needs to have a kill animation, and a death animation.

I'll share more in a PM, I don't want to give away too much (I'm just a little antsy about someone google searching and finding my ideas :p.)

Edit: Think it's fine if I just put it here?

Level 4
Not sure of the format yet (I'll post it tomorrow), and the art style is just like Warcraft III, Humans, Orcs, and Undead, and for the context, the units should be each relatable to Chess. For instance the Basic Soldier should be a pawn, etc. And use your imagination, like the Knight doesn't have to be mounted on anything, whatever comes to mind.

- Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.