• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need terrainer and 3 model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello,

I need a good terrainer to improve my map terrain. If you are interested, send me a sample of your map terrain through private messaging.

I need a terrainer as I had receive a lot of negative feedback about my map that usually point out towards the terrain and I was updating all my map to be much better and improvised version especially when it came to terrain.

If you view through all my map, you would notice that I usually focus and paid attention towards the gameplay rather than the terrain itself. You can click at the bottom link to view the list of my map.

Warcraft III Maps

In addition, I need somebody to create a model of Tom & Jerry as i was making some kind of.. :wink: ugh* cat and mice game...:grin:

Of course, I need a model of the dog from the cartoon as well. If you are interested to make the model for it, go ahead and make it and post it here. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.