• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Necronage

I searched in my model archive the other day and found this. . .
The Necropolis beta model called the Necronage. . .
Please DO NOT give CREDITS when using in your maps this is not mine it's Blizzard's. . .

Keywords:
undead, beta, original, scourge
Contents

Necronage (Model)

Reviews
10:44, 18th May 2008 HappyTauren: Genuine blizzard model.

M

10:44, 18th May 2008
HappyTauren: Genuine blizzard model.

DKG

DKG

Level 3
^- Second that question.

I remember a model similar to this in TToR too :O

Level 3
I have a model and icon archive at home. . . It has about 1,500 models and 2,000 icons that i use (and don't) for my 3 campaigns that i'm mass producing today. . . The models in there include beta, original and MY OWN models (e.g. Tauren Kodo Rider, Night Elf Rogue, Human Cleric, Orc Death Knight and many more. . . ). . . I would feel happy to upload them but my Necronage upload is taking time to approve. . .

Level 2
HEY!!!! I KNEW THAT MODEL!!!! AND.... THAT RACE IS ORIGINALLY FROM (UNDEAD AND DEMONS) THAT MODEL IS FROM Warcraft 3 DEMON CRAFT!!!! Theres MORE MODELS THAN THAT>>!!!! BANZAI!!!!! now I can use that building!!!

Level 1
There are two said-beta versions of the Necropolis, and which is which? This one or the other one labelled with "(Beta)"?