• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Necromancer Wars v3.0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Update to one of my original maps, Necromancer Wars!

= Gameplay =

Player 1 chooses a gametype at the start of the game (Or the person closest to the player 1 slot if the slot is unused.) After the gametype is chosen players are given a Necromancer.

The point of the game is to summon hordes of minions to overwhelm your opponents and be the last player or team standing. A simple game but fun and highly addictive game!
-----------------------------------------------------
= Changes =

- Tooltips are more detailed this time around.
- Some skills have been balanced and some summons have new skills.
- Hotkeys finally! xD
- Player 1 now chooses the gametype, or whoever is in the slot closest to Player 1 if he/she is not present.
- The 6v6 and 4v4v4 gametypes are now only available in a full house (Balancing issues with players being in random slots and such)
- Players now spawn randomly around the map after the gametype is chosen.
- There is a 10 second delay after the gametype is chosen in which all players are invulnerable and invisible to each other, giving time to choose your first skill and find your allies before the fighting starts.
- Players now start at level 1 rather than level 5. (This may be changed however because the start of the game is a little less noob friendly now after a couple tests.)
= Gametypes =

- 3v3v3v3 (Standard)
- Battle Royale (Free for All)
- 4v4v4 (Only available with full game)
- 6v6 (Only available with full game)

= Possibly Coming Soon Gametypes =

- SURVIVAL: Neutral to each other, constant enemies spawning, last player alive wins.
- JUGGERNAUT: Neutral to each other, one player is the juggernaught and must be killed.
July 27th - Update (V3.0.2)

- Players now start at level 5 again (Was very unfriendly to new players when starting at level 1)
- There should no longer be any lag when players gain access to the next tier of summons.
- Fixed a bug where the game would not end if someone had left without their hero being killed.
- Added a "Battle Order" skill, when used all of your minions will attack towards the target point, useful for when controlling masses of summons.

Keywords:
summon, summoner, necro, necromancer, undead, scourge, plague, skeleton, demon, frenzy, free for all, ffa, team, war, wars
Contents

Necromancer Wars v3.0.2 (Map)

Reviews
13:54, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 11
You are upload, not update.

You are suppose to use the update function at your old resources. If you have it deleted, post your request at resources moderation forum to have it restore.

The old resource was almost a year old and was rejected at some point -_- now how am I supposed to update it on this site if the original was rejected about a year or so ago?

Level 31
The old resource was almost a year old and was rejected at some point -_- now how am I supposed to update it on this site if the original was rejected about a year or so ago?

There is a update button beside the delete button.

You can still view your deleted resources and read this sentences before you ask silly question. I don't need to repeat it twice.

You are suppose to use the update function at your old resources. If you have it deleted, post your request at resources moderation forum to have it restore.

Level 11
Yeah i know it's good to protect map but it also becomes harder to review for me, since i can't rate the imported material in WE and triggers in WE..

It's a pretty basic map.. not much trigger wise to review =/ just the gametype choosing and the tiering up as you level is pretty much it for triggers. And the victory stuff of course. And the only imported stuff is the minimap and loading screen -_-

Level 1
I saw a map similar to this but different in concept *i think* where they had 4 summons, Archers Mages warriors and hunter skeletons, and you get 1 building outside of the playing field that has bunch of upgrades to the dmg of certain units (archers mages etc) or like health and armor upgrades. It was made by Firzen_Zero (not me..) So IDK if you know him or not.

Level 11
Oh yeah! Approval voting! Oh and... 5/5 =)
(played this with a freind today)

Edit: Meh... ***** thing wont let me vote for approval! well... good luck =)

xD did u play the version I uploaded today? Cause I fixed a few things and not sure if they worked correctly (Can't host from work due to shitty ass connection and cause it's busy as hell at the end of the month)

Level 27
No bugs at all while i played =) Exept for one with a skeleton being stuck in graphic, and after that it turned all white and kept respawning O.ô (i think that one was a uniqe thing)

Oh and... its okay with you that i put this up for Dark.Revenant to reveiw?

Last edited:
Level 11
No bugs at all while i played =) Exept for one with a skeleton being stuck in graphic, and after that it turned all white and kept respawning O.ô (i think that one was a uniqe thing)

Oh and... its okay with you that i put this up for Dark.Revenant to reveiw?

Go ahead (and now clue how you got that bug =/ thats.... extremely strange)

And the main bug I was lookin for is that I changed how the transition between tiers on the triggers worked and wanted to know if they transitioned properly or if they bugged.