• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nature's Call - The Spiderqueen (1.10 for TFT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am desperate to re-acquire this campaign. It does not exist ANYWHERE on the internet. The single available version on filefront is the old RoC 10-map pack, far inferior. Please. And while you're at it, if you have it, upload it somewhere for the thousand other people I am sure would kill for their own copy. Double please.

[email protected]

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Spiderqueen exists on our archive. However, there were two versions. Since none of the submitters of the two files answered when I questioned them if they had changed anything on the campaign, none of them answered, so I rejected both.

Can you access this? I tested that version and it seemed to work fine.

Level 1
It's not on Epicwar or WC3campaigns. WC3C lists it, but it's not really there.
Rui, when I went to that link it says the resource is no longer available.

Is it possible to reverse such a rejection, or include a disclaimer with the files indicating potential changes from the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.