• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, people, after my first terrain I got new idea.
Here it is (note that this is second terrain I have made):

Attachments

• Nature.png
    Nature.png
    913.1 KB · Views: 177
Level 36
Fairly well executed, there are just some things that bug me.

For one those river rushes cattails (or how its written) look horrible, not only in your terrain, but in every terrain I see. Then there is the background, it seems like ut abruptly ends, even though there are some fancy lighting that kind of covers it, you should consider having layers of mountains in the background. Your terrain also should have a sort of center of focus, I mean, there are barely anything going on, there is these two hand-like statues, and then there is forest and a little pond lake-ish thing, you would want to add something that makes people WANT to watch your terrain, a villa, a ruin... And do forth.

And yes, those green balls doesnt look good.

Level 3
Fairly well executed, there are just some things that bug me.

For one those river rushes cattails (or how its written) look horrible, not only in your terrain, but in every terrain I see. Then there is the background, it seems like ut abruptly ends, even though there are some fancy lighting that kind of covers it, you should consider having layers of mountains in the background. Your terrain also should have a sort of center of focus, I mean, there are barely anything going on, there is these two hand-like statues, and then there is forest and a little pond lake-ish thing, you would want to add something that makes people WANT to watch your terrain, a villa, a ruin... And do forth.

And yes, those green balls doesnt look good.

What do you suggest me to make instead of green orbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.