• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Icon Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have been doing Naruto icons, from Naruto to Teuchi, the Ichiraku ramen man. I thougth about posting it here for everyone who is doing a Naruto map (or not) to take them.
I don't mind if you think that it has no merit or my DISBTN is simply shitty, I just want to know if you like or if you don't.

Version 1.0
-There are 122 icons with its DISBTN each one.
-It has a list of icons to find the one you need.
-Feel free to use it in your map JUST if you give me credits.
-All icons made by me: Sharinganeye

I don't know if this post is here so if it has to be moved, move it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind if you think that it has no merit or my DISBTN is simply shitty, I just want to know if you like or if you don't.
Simple answer: I don't like them.

Why?

- All of them screams CnP (Copy and Paste), yet you claim them as if you have drawn all these images.
- The DISBTN aren't properly made. They lack borders like this:
icons_570_disbtn.jpg

Level 4
Ok, I don't want to argue with you just answer you:
-I know its CnP lol Do you think I was waiting for you to dont notice it? I said to you to don't tell me it and same with DISBTN, I know it's just darker lol
-You didn't catch it, just use them or not ok?
-They aren't high quality to get less kb
Don't tell me things I know -.-

Level 4
W8, w8 w8
You said it was CnP so what does it have of stolen?
What I thougth you were refering to is that i got the images, I CnP and put them into a wc3 icon lol thats what I did
Mb you can say my icons are shit, that i speak english like hell but I'd never steal icons and tell they are mine lol Thats for nooby people And I may be nooby for some things but not for things like that
Sorry if I missunderstood the CnP thing, look for Teuchi or Ayame's icons for everywhere and you would not find it, or if you find it, it won't be exactly the same icon

Status
Not open for further replies.