• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Maul in progeress...need skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone, me and my friends are working on a Naruto Maul and would really appreciate it if anyone could get us Naruto skins (e.g the ones from "Hokage Ninja") Credit will be given to anyone who can provide us with the skins, you can find me on Battle.net under the name "ZThompson23" or my friend under "redskull115" thanks ahead of time

Level 3
1)mauls sux
2)theres already naruto maul map
3)mauls are unorginal
4)no one will make 'skins' for you, unless you show them that your map is good etc

Level 2
Ill skin for ya if I see its quality, i rarely go out and say that but for 2 reasons:

1) i love mauls
2) i love naruto

Alright, we are not completly done with the map yet, the guys wanted me to find skins first, lol...so we have 2 more races to finish, when their done i will be glad to show you

Level 45
download mpq master open his map with it and exports are the files, or was it diffrent way ;p

You do know you should always ask the author? God knows who made the stuff in the map your suggestion to steal.

And like said, you need to show your map progress and if its worth it, people who go "IMA MAKE DIGIMON MAP ME WANT SKINS" dont often get skins, people need to know your map will finish its progress and that its worth while :/

and i think there is some skins at wc3sear, try here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins
just..hopefully you mean skins and not custom models... :/

Level 2
Hey Guys, it has been brought to my attention that what im ACTUALLY looking for is Models...dang...but anyway anyone who has those...or right now we'll deal with skins as well...please help, map is ready to be tested for those who need to see it

Level 3
You do know you should always ask the author? God knows who made the stuff in the map your suggestion to steal.

And like said, you need to show your map progress and if its worth it, people who go "IMA MAKE DIGIMON MAP ME WANT SKINS" dont often get skins, people need to know your map will finish its progress and that its worth while :/

and i think there is some skins at wc3sear, try here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins
just..hopefully you mean skins and not custom models... :/

thanks for reminding it wulfy, forgot to write it (the author premisson) and yep, best way to get models is asking author himself

Level 2
K i think i attatched it...Mind you there are still some little things to be done, but the basis is done...

Attachments

• Naruto Maul Beta.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 52

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm sorry, but that is just as bad as any other maul I've seen. This would be a huge waste of Falco's time, unless he really wanted to make Naruto skins for the fun of it.

I don't have mean intentions with what I say, but this is just another boring maul.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Not keep the same towers and change models around and call it LOL NARUTO MAUL WOW.

Not keep the same terrain with a different tileset.

Not keep the same creep spawns.

Add special bonuses, special strategies, something RELATED to Naruto besides names of towers.

Level 2
Hey guys, I know its been a few days, but my and the guys are trying to fix some of the things you guys brought up, I think it was a mistake of me to ask for such a big thing seeing as this is the first map I'm making seriously...just figured I'd try to make it as cool as possible, since the guys wanna take it public eventually...well as I said, this is the first map I'm making seriously and I have very limited experience with making maps, so if anyone can give me advice I'd gladly take it (as long as its towards making this map all it can be!)

Status
Not open for further replies.