• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

naruto chuunin exam stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
this is just something that i made for my friends birthday

Attachments

• 3rd staium.gif
    3rd staium.gif
    314.2 KB · Views: 1,214
Level 4
The trees around the arena thing all have the same rotation/size/spacing, plus they're all the same tree model. It looks very generic. Also, two dimensional walls??

Level 17
- Happy birthday!
- Where is my present then?
- Here! A naruto stadium! SURPRISE!
- Oh, great.

Level 8
lol id suggest a few things

1. 3d walls dude seriously :D
2. i know naruto is cartoony, but add more detail into the models such as im sure there are marks from other battles on the walls so make some mark and stuff to show it's not brand new
3. as troub said, trees rarely look the same if ever, give them variety

the look doesnt match the trees much either so, either get some cartoony trees or lets see some more realistic textures :D

offtopic: it's not really our choice to tell someone that something they want is pointless because it's hideous our not, if lukas wants the model, then maybe we shouldnt be saying stuff like "why it's horrible" we should be giving critisizm to help modeler2 make the model better for the people that like naruto

"- Happy birthday!
- Where is my present then?
- Here! A naruto stadium! SURPRISE!
- Oh, great."

that make me laugh a little :D

Level 22
offtopic: it's not really our choice to tell someone that something they want is pointless because it's hideous our not, if lukas wants the model, then maybe we shouldnt be saying stuff like "why it's horrible" we should be giving critisizm to help modeler2 make the model better for the people that like naruto

stared blankly at gohan.

Level 3
Naruto games are so bad nowadays that there is no way a large obscure non-blending model could possibly make them worse, so GJ

Level 36
No offense to you, but this is probably the worst terrain to ever have graced the Hive. Not only is it naruto, but the stadium model is TERRIBLE. Beyond terrible. The resource section would have to invent a "-1" rating if that model got submitted. Seriously, this terrain has NO chance with that model. And the trees, what the hell? It looks like you just took a billion of them and massed them outside the stadium... and then inside? Why the fuck would trees grow inside an arena? And furthermore why do the leaves go through the wall?

I'm not trying to scare you away, but this is... ugh.

Level 36
i know models are horrible xD its naruto and dw not affended at all in fact i just wanted cretisim ps and lukas im not giving them to you this time well these ones at least

modler2.. If the phrase where you mention "dw" means Dynasty Warriors, then your post says that this arena has something to do with Dynasty Warriors?! And even WORSE, you mean to say in this post that dynasty warriors and naruto has something in commmon?! Thats a sicrase.

If the word "dw" ment something else in your post then ignore what I just said. And if it ment so, then sorry for being so angry, but I HATE naruto and LOVE Dynasty warriors, so DONT compare them please :p

Level 34
Huurka, that post was not called for.

mikke95, don't get so worked up over things. As well, when someone flames, don't go to their level, ie. don't feed the trolls.

This thread has run it's course.

*THREAD CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.