• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Chuunin exam v2, continue it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everybody,

I post here to speak of this map Naruto Chuunin Exam v2
I am not a mapmaker but i know when a map is good or can be good.
Maybe someone will want to continue this map after trying it and that's the reason of this topic.

This map is about the Chuunin Exam in the death forest, it's an arena map. It has skins, a very nice landscape and some great ideas (many of them surely taken from Dreamraider's map and Teldrassil's one, Naruto Shinobi Showdown) but it can be a lot better and there are some bugs.

If you want to work on this map, you can because the authors are Drazz and Shikyo (Nothrend) and i spoke to both of them and they said they didn't want to work on it anymore. They also answered that I could work on it and do what i want (but i'm not able to :p).
I deprotected this map but you can't play it by choosing your heroes, there is a bug in this deprotected version where you have to type -am (it's the anime mode) and you will have a character. The "picking" character system works in the normal version.

So my suggestions are :

- changing spells to some sort of Teldrasil's ones (but permission is required)
- make the scrolls drop from creeps (the ninjas ones) and maybe make them stronger so only a team can kill them (and not a level 1 alone)
- make orochimaru less angry, following everyone and killing him lol, disable spell immunity but upgrade his stats (HP, Damage etc...).
- You should make it like the chuunin tourny from Naruto Ultimate RPG 3.1... where all gennins look at two others who are fighting.
The actual tourny is not "triggered", i mean you can fight everyone who is not in your team and you can't kill allies. So it must be a 1v1 fight and a battle royal at the end. And the map ends with that.
- reduce experience gained from killing creeps or make it proportional.
- if you made all of this, you can also increase the duration of the exam (45 min) so we can fight each others longer ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.