• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The World of Shinobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
====================================================================================

Ok guys, first of all I must mention that I have a lots of projects started but none of them are finished.(Is quite hard to work alone and it's not fun at all...:goblin_cry:), I will share with you guys some of my ideas that I think are better, (I want to finish at least one map.:ogre_haosis:) the idea with most people interested to develop it will be chosen.
====================================================================================

The World of Shinobi

The first map is one of my favorites, is called "The World of Shinobi." In this map the terrain is partially done, it needs some fixes for looking better and more realistic.
So this map is a "Naruto map"... but not that Arena Type, I am a little tired to play always with the "base" Naruto Characters.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Summary*
This map is a side story, a custom story, YOUR STORY!You start as a child
f106b7a274.png
and you must build your own path.
As kage you can declare war to others villages or you can ally with them and live in peace, fighting against "missing ninjas", basically you have full control over your village.

Usually "Missing Ninjas" are the traitors, which are highly wanted, they are against the world and the world against them. They don't have a stable place where to stay being in a continuous movement to not be tracked. Their principal objectives are to kill, steal and survive.

There are lots more paths like ANBU, Uchiha, Elite Jounin, :fp:Akatsuki:grin: but let's not spit all of them now, shall we?:thumbs_up:

d0cb8b97dd.png

2317f8abe8.png

9447f4a59f.png

Only here you can declare war or ally with other villages.
ab18e7d030.png

e3b53cfff5.png

d1a21aecec.png

fd34c9bef1.png

7cd841466f.png

The player goes through several stages, for example a Konoha kid.
Starts as a Genin must learn basic skills like Replacement Technique, Kunai throw, Tree Jump after that he must go to school to pass the exam and become a half chuunin. After the Exam with questions, comes the dead forest where all chuunins from all villages participates and so on with the Arena fights. After that your freedom is starting, from now you can choose your desired path.

Villages:
--------------------------------
Konohagakure(Leaf Village)
Iwagakure(Stone Village)
Otogakure(Sound Village)
Kirigakure(Mist Village)
Kumogakure(Cloud Village)
Amegakure(Rain Village)
Yukigakure(Iron Village)
Sunagakure(Sand Village)
--------------------------------

* Except Otogakure every village is built. I don't know if it makes any sense to leave it.*

At the beginning I wanted to put homes, with interiors where Player can store items and some other features, but due to the reduced space on map I have quit.
c42cc77983.png

- An averaged terrain maker.
- An Advanced vJass Coder, coding the spells. Rest of the triggers I'll do myself.
- A guy that knows how to reskin and use that "War3 Model Editor".
- *2 Testers, reporting every single glitch/bug they found.(Not really necessary).

*Note You can't save the map in the normal editor, you must save it with Jass.

Attachments

• The World of Shinobi.w3x
    6.9 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.