• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Ideas for Shinobi Wars 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I been working on a map called Shinobi Wars its an RPG and was simple you become a hero from the color you chose and Fight in one of 4 mods until the end.But in the new version I changed everything.Here is what I changed:
Now you select a hero with a kid and you start with a kid witch you need to level up to level 10 and then you change your body and spells and become a grown shinobi,the leveling area will be separeted for every shinobi,they can fight against the other shinobis only outside their village and that when they reach level 10.After level 10 you need to conquer territorys for your village by killing the boss of a region you will be given a builder witch will build a base witch when it is destroyed you will lose the control of the region.How to wind I dont Know but I hope you can help me how to end this or if you have cool ideas for something post it!+rep

Screenshot of the start place
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.