• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

prolog campaign story help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
been working on this map a diablo like story line mostly that adapt some story from the bible i have the story in my mind the prolog and ect. i just need some help for the cinematics and triggers

the story start in the forest village when when the bishop arrive there the village is in ruins

Level 2
been working on this map a diablo like story line mostly that adapt some story from the bible i have the story in my mind the prolog and ect. i just need some help for the cinematics and triggers

the story start in the forest village when when the bishop arrive there the village is in ruins
im just getting started

im just getting started

I will consider once there's at least a portion of story and some of the maps terrained out or something. I can't trust my time if I'm working on something that I cannot ascertain to bear fruit.

EDIT :
You can wait for other people with more time than me. I'm sure there's plenty.

sure ill message you if im done with the 1st map.

how about it ill send you the map
I'll consider when you do that. I rather suggest try to flesh some stuff first beforehand. People are more eager to join when they know what they work for is promising. Heck, if you do decent works, people will come to you instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.