• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Chronicle Beta [0.6c]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Naruto best map

Keywords:
Naruto
Contents

Naruto Chronicle Beta [0.6c] (Map)

Reviews
12:40, 14th Jun 2008 MasterHaosis: Man first map need description here, icons need to fix (not so matter), tooltips (not so matter too) Map must be in English, and man Read rules: You must upload only one version of map then update it with new...

M

12:40, 14th Jun 2008
MasterHaosis: Man first map need description here, icons need to fix (not so matter), tooltips (not so matter too) Map must be in English, and man Read rules: You must upload only one version of map then update it with new version, not uploading multiple versions !!!
I will reject all of your maps and you will choose which one will stay here
[REJECTED]

Level 3
hey wasup listen if u know how to make maps send me an Private message to Deidara_Aso and yamato_Aso and let me know i have a map and models and i know how to work on modes and triggers okay and forums i knbow to how work on forums okay. let me know if u are intersted.!

Level 5
"Idiot...id u use models give credits idiot, o i forgot...u are a 8 years girl"

You said idiot twice within the same sentence, spammed elipsces, didn't spell much right, and overall its a lame fairly sexist insult >.>; You could've easily said "You should give the makers of those models credit" instead of the semi flame you wrote.

Level 1
Will it be to much to ask if someone could direct me to these shippuuden models?I will give credits in my map.Please i need them.

Level 7
What's up with this Naruto Models Thing? In every Naruto map I see same Naruto models...
Why someone just doesn't upload them here? I saw a Lee model once, here on hive, but it was quickly rejected.... where do you people get these models anyway???
Oh, i almost forgot, nice map!

Level 1
so what if it is version up... the map is garbage anyway.

I'm sorry, but are you serious? How about offering some actual advice and criticism instead of throwing out insults at the drop of a hat.

Personally, I think this map is pretty good. The skills are well done, the models are cleverly used (such as a model change during certain skills), and it seems fairly balanced.

Oh, and just because the map isn't in English, that doesn't mean it's automatically a terrible map. Keep an open mind, people.

Okay.
Some tooltips are missing.
Naruto best map = Fucking BAD description
Based off naruto, looks just like any other naruto map, out of thousand
NOT in english, so it won't get approved.
Creator who puts loads of exclamations and does NOT put a changelog: "Version UP!!!!!!!!"
Want more?

Oh, and you can't upload versions like this, you have to UPDATE map with THIS id.

Level 1
Okay.
Some tooltips are missing.
Naruto best map = Fucking BAD description
Based off naruto, looks just like any other naruto map, out of thousand
NOT in english, so it won't get approved.
Creator who puts loads of exclamations and does NOT put a changelog: "Version UP!!!!!!!!"
Want more?

Oh, and you can't upload versions like this, you have to UPDATE map with THIS id.

English obviously is not the creator's first language. Why are you so bitter toward the creator and the map? I'm sure you'll get a lot more done if you actual act fucking civilized instead of being so harsh with your comments and criticism.

Also, this does not look like every Naruto map. It looks like every AoS map. There are way more maps out there other than this one that use the 3 lane template. Your criticisms don't really seem like good ones, since most of them just attack him for not being good with English.

Level 1
I can give you but you mast give me some spells

You didn't say what spells you need.Just say and me and my friend will make them.I just need a couple of models for my map.i am also thinking of making a Naruto campaign.

Also it isn't that much of a problem that it is not in english.Just for that you can't say that it sucks.It is cool.Nice job.