• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Napoleon Total War 1.04

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Sumallo2
Napoleon Total War

Story:
In 18th century the settlers found the island and they making civilization and they found their enemies and they going to defeat it.

Request
-Icon Maker
-Terrainer

Imperial:
Positive:
[+]High Armor
[+]High Damage
[+]More Balance
[+]Fast Population
Negative:
[-]High Cost
[-]Slow Build
[-]Slow Speed Movement
[-]Slow Training
[-]Slow Upgrade

Rebellion:
Positive
[+]Fast Training
[+]Fast Build
[+]Fast Upgrading
[+]Low Cost
Negative
[-]Low Population
[-]Low Damage
[-]Low Armor
[-]Low Hitpoints

-Mechanical Man
-dioris
-paulH
-BlinkBoy
-HappyTauren
-Ket
-killst4r
-Em!
-Lord_T

Version 1.00:
-Public Release
Version 1.01:
-Fixed Voice of Rebel Officer
-Fixed Scaling Value of Musketeer and Rebel Officer
-Fixed Trigger
-Increase Attack Damage of Forgotten Musketeer
-Add more Hostile in the Middle
-Decrease Scaling Value of Transport Airship
-Add Alliance
-Remove Food from Tent
-Remove Skill of Eagle Rider
-Change Missile Attack of all Siege Units
-Add Music
-Change Hostile to Player
Version 1.02:
-Change Player to Hostile
-Add New Buildings
-Changed some Models
-Fixed all Unit Damage
-Fixed Scaling Value all Units
Version 1.03:
-Remove Music
-Add Loading Screen
Version 1.04:
-Add Cursor
-Add Command Button
-Add Selection User Interface
-Add User Interface
-Fixed All Collision Size Non-Mechanical Units
-Remove Instant Return Lumber
-Fixed Minor Bugs
-Fixed Ally System
-Increased Health Crystal Field 2500 to 5000
-Delete Unused Models
-Add some Grass

This Map is Protected sure you cant open this map and if you play this comment at profile and tell me some bugs and new plans. Thank You!

Keywords:
Napoleon,Napoleonic,Pinoy Map
Contents

Napoleon Total War 1.04 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/13 13:51:08 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Rejected] The UI is bugged, the right side is missing and the 7th training slot is cut in half. Give Arquebuiser a more fitting icon. And...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/13 13:51:08
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Rejected]
The UI is bugged, the right side is missing and the 7th training slot is cut in half.
Give Arquebuiser a more fitting icon.
And reduce the amount of hostile units in the center.

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 6
The object data is rather quite good, though the air units deviate from the original theme of the map. Most units are good, but could have been improved on as the models offered a lot more potential. I've used some of those models as well, and I'm well aware that they're capable of more than just shooting. Grammatical errors on the tooltips confused me greatly at first, but after acquiring the essence of your messages, I was able to grasp what you were saying. The gameplay is more or less good based on what I've been seeing on playing it on single player. The mass of neutral hostile units near the middle makes it a bit hard to navigate though.

Level 3
The object data is rather quite good, though the air units deviate from the original theme of the map. Most units are good, but could have been improved on as the models offered a lot more potential. I've used some of those models as well, and I'm well aware that they're capable of more than just shooting. Grammatical errors on the tooltips confused me greatly at first, but after acquiring the essence of your messages, I was able to grasp what you were saying. The gameplay is more or less good based on what I've been seeing on playing it on single player. The mass of neutral hostile units near the middle makes it a bit hard to navigate though.

Im just little bit at english but at the middile thats a hostile base i should make ai but its not working and i use jass for ai script but something problem so that i need learn the ai. I will decrease units at the middle...