• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Napoleon: Total War

--------------------

Napoleon Total War
Created by James7
discord.gg/ubqxpuY

"If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight as a lion" -Napoleon Bonaparte

Map Info:

Welcome to Europe in 1805! Crush your opponints in epic line battles, with advanced combat systems. FFA Diplomacy.

Features:
Many custom systems are used to fully convert WC3 into a Napoleonic environment:
  • Supplies: Units require "Supplies" or mana. If units run out of supplies(mana) they will slowly die until their supplies(mana) are above 0. Supplies are generated by Towns, Cities, Capitals and most important Supply Wagons.
  • Unit Movement: Units can only be controlled by ordering their Officer. Squads move together and in formation. *System by Garfield1337
  • Unit Training: Units are trained from their squad Officer. An Officer must be close to a Barracks to train units.
  • Capture territories: You must move units within range of the City, Capital, Town ect. and wait for the territory to convert to your control. The territory will convert first to neutral and then to your command if you have more units in range than an enemy. *System by Tasyen
  • FFA Diplomacy: Feel free to recreate the alliances and wars of the Napoleonic age.
  • Income: Gained from owning and developing territories. Upgrade Construction sites and use researches at a College to gain more income.
  • Generals: Every nation's heroes are true to their countries and add only auras to help surrounding troops. Which are significant. Can be vulnerable but revive.

Screenshots:

London:

Paris:

Moscow:

Battle Example:

Fort Example:

Unit Type Indicators:

Credits:

Special Thanks:

• Fingolfin: All unit models, Custom UI
  • Tasyen: Capture Point System
  • Garfield1337: Detachments System
  • Purparisien: Ship models
  • Talavaj: Tree and doodad models
  • GolluM_KoMe: Terrain Outline
  • -Kobas-: Map Description Template
  • www.hiveworkshop.com for unlimited resources
  • The Creative Assembly Limited© for creating Napoleon: Total War© :D
Contents

Napoleon: Total War Final5 (Map)

Reviews
A really nice altered melee created into the Warcraft universe. I like the amount of work you've put into each aspect of the game. As a bonus, it also works on Reforged! It is approved! P.S. Add the proper credits list on your bundle. You can see...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

A really nice altered melee created into the Warcraft universe. I like the amount of work you've put into each aspect of the game. As a bonus, it also works on Reforged!

It is approved!

P.S. Add the proper credits list on your bundle. You can see the resources used here and the authors: Resources in use by Napoleon: Total War

Level 4
Would the capacity of units per battalion group be possible to reach 60?
As in the example of an old MOD (Napoleon: Total Warcraft) that I had downloaded a few years ago, which can also be found in a post here by Hive (see attached map), which works well with this issue of forming large groups of battalion.
I don't know if this current MOD is related to the authorship of the old one. But it is very interesting how much total units you can lead, keeping a control in the uniform movement and without suffering visible problems in the pathing collision limit, creating the possibility of combats with more than 300 units for each army. The way of separating the battle groups (I believe I have divided each 2 groups of 60 units for each player) overcomes the technical flaws existing in Wc3. If this MOD achieves battles with even more numerous armies, it will be more interesting.
I've always been interested in learning how you use this battalion system, but unfortunately the map is blocked and there is no System that makes it available for use in other maps or that at least discloses this knowledge in more detail here on Hive.
1658754735165.png

Attachments

• NTWC2.2_opt.w3x
    5.6 MB · Views: 10