• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nano-Survival (1.24+ patch map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi guys, good night.

Im working on my survival, and reworked map for 1.24 patch.

Survival with winter landscape, requires different classes for teamwork.

But that still not full version for me.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/nano-survival-map_0-45-a-113154/ - DL HERE

I created this topic for feedbacks.

I will be glad to read them.

Screenshots of map:
Click on them for bigger size!

But i highly recommend play it, in move it looks better. :p

It is my first map. :p

Last edited:
Level 7
Im Working on balance, removed evasion ability from sniper and will give him ability to "focus" on enemy unit. It will give him vision of enemy and - armor.

Sniper won't be anymore tankable, normal tank is a soldier.

Also i will remove crafting ammo and make all ammo sellable in shops (Simple for people). But Heart Booster, Regen Booster, Royal Ice crown still will be craftable.

Medic is nessesary for team, can revive fallen teammates, he can heal very strong, he can enshare enemy with net, he have aoe acid bomb nuke(Single Target, but work on aoe).

Soldier - profy in taking damage, got many passives to absorb damage. When attacked with low % hp he able to release Rage and gain +100 agility for small amount of time.

Engineer - Have two different type of turrets, max turrets he can control - 3, also he have ability to magic immune himself (Good against bosses spells), have magnetic-grenade and buff for turrets. Can create small Robots and buff them.

Sniper - most damage dealer, have strong passive abilities for making damage on enemies. On critical health he have passive invisibility, but must stop to attack or he will be revealed anyway. (Caution - Ultra Demons can detect invisible enemies). He have ability to scout landscape for items,units, nearly comming bosses.

Psionic - very strange class, this guy using his mind powers for fight and able to manipulate with poison on his nano-suit. He can create clone from energy, call energy beast, knockback enemies with psionic bomb and have ability to do strong-chaos damage on single target.

All classes have nano-suit for basic survival abilities, also there will be some abilities which you can get for achiviements.

PS: I reworked Fire Burn on active, not passive. And nerfed a little. That will be in 0.45B
And fixed place of icon!
PS2: Sorry for my bad english :p

Level 7
I updated version to 0.46:
Sniper don't have evasion anymore, he got skill for scouting and increase dps of team.

Earthshaker achiviement give you basic ability to earthquake with nano-strength power.

Balanced psionic knockback, he was way too overpowered and some bugs happen.

After leaving or dying Marine, who was hunted by boss, boss don't dissappear and hunt others marines.

Bob The Trader now die properly and drop item.

NANO-HEAL NOW WORK ON ANY DAMAGE taken, not only attack of enemy.
It can save you from many dangerous situations

All marines start in one place

Level 9
Just make sure that you make an BETA before anything else.
And dont forget to hire map testers when you think that your map needs testing.

Also have you never heard of Edit?

Good idea BTW.
I will give you +REP when i can(i used my +REP giving for today :D).

Status
Not open for further replies.