• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name our TD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey! So as the title says i need a name for our TD, for the moment we have it named Season TD
but feel like thats not a fitting name.

Concept of TD
- Maze
- 4 different builder Fire,ice,lightning and last race unknown
-unit spawn from 4 regions.

The name Season TD came from that we wanted to have the region you build in change after what builder you pick, so say ice builder is picked then the area become snow, but we did find out that this was abit out of our skill level to make at this point in time.

so do you have any name suggestion?

If we pick your suggestion we will add you in credits of namefounder!

Level 3
What do the other builder picks do?(for fire and lightning)

Fire has more splash or aoe dmg

Lifhtning is focused on attack speed and chainlightning skill for some higher tier towers

Ice has slow

This is made because we want it to be a Bit different for the Times you replay the map.

Level 3
Well they do nothing, because as I said that it was out of my level of skill in The editor, but they would be related to the element??
And this would not effect gameplay at all, only have it to follow the theme of your pick.

Level 21
Theming your towers after the seasons would make it unique and fitting for the name Seasons TD. The scorching heat of summer, budding nature for spring (like entangling roots or treants), autumn with gusts of wind or decay, etc. But if go with the basic elements route...

Elemental Fury TD
Elementalist TD
Might of the Elements (MotE?) TD
Enchanted TD
Enchantment TD

Level 3
Theming your towers after the seasons would make it unique and fitting for the name Seasons TD. The scorching heat of summer, budding nature for spring (like entangling roots or treants), autumn with gusts of wind or decay, etc. But if go with the basic elements route...

Elemental Fury TD
Elementalist TD
Might of the Elements (MotE?) TD
Enchanted TD
Enchantment TD

I really hope we can make it happen but if not, i really liked MotE!

Status
Not open for further replies.