• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
In Wrath of the Lich King (the newest expansion), both Naga and Tuskar are playable races. Plus, if you can kill the uber Zhul-Arthas Lich King, you can get Frostmourn.

Did I mention the new Death Knight class?

Sorry for getting off topic, but my useless information has to be displayed.

Wow... you presume far too much. None of your points are correct, only this though: "Wrath of the Lich King (the newest expansion)"

This has nothing to do with the request though, if your going to talk of this then go to its thread at the wow section of this site.

Level 3
lol, i was gona have to ask him were he got such crap for info
he must not have very honest friends

just so its out there... if anyone has a naga request you can use this thread

Level 3
im afraid this is NOT a WoW thread, i dont play WoW or care about WoW.
no more WoW post PLEASE

Level 3
Thanks to anybody who has provided information or links relevant to Naga, and a bg thanks to anyone who has made things as a result of this thread

on topic...
any new stuff? ive seen the start of a 3 tiered naga main on another site... but yea
Naga rule

Level 18
That's just a WoW model that no one has either
A. done their own interpretation
B. has had time to make their own interpretation
C. various other reasons such as the two above
Someone would probably be willing to do some geomerging to make this model for you, just ask around

Level 3
thx for the glowless, i sent a Private Message to the creator asking for a non hero version of it... no response yet...
(non-hero version = decay anims+noglow) you got rid of the glow, anyone know a way of giving it normal unit style unit anims?
also, as a followup of the naga main i mentioned, heres a link for anyone interested
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=95950

also, i coulda sworn ive seen a model of a female naga statue with a circle on its back at one point, am i just crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.