• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

NagaTichondrius.blp

My submission for the Texturing Contest #13. 100% freehand skin made by me using PhotoImpact X3. Shoulders are Team Colored.

Give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign, thank you!

Update 1: Improved contrast, shading, highlights and other elements.

Keywords:
Balnazzar, Tichondrius, Varimathras, Dreadlord, Dread, Lord, Naga, Water, Ocean, Swim, Fish, Murloc, Royal, Guard, Myrmidon, Slave, Master, Dragon
Contents

Naga Slave master (Texture)

Reviews
09:16, 21st Apr 2009 THE_END: Awesome man, creativity at it's best. The tail is awesome, great job on the wings, the feet are awesome as well. And the face is own...approved

M

09:16, 21st Apr 2009
THE_END: Awesome man, creativity at it's best. The tail is awesome, great job on the wings, the feet are awesome as well. And the face is own...approved

Level 34
Well, quality is undeniable, thus this is awesome. You could've been more original with the design though, I know you can. :p And the name.
Design, well... I tried to make less armor on the chest, but since chest wrap is retarded... it was kind of complicated. Oh yeah, the name... I thought it wouldn't matter. I mean, there's no such thing as Naga Tichondrius, and there never will be in Warcraft! xD I say call it "Naga Diarrhea Eater" if it suits you!

Level 34
Nope, no filters! FrIkY never uses filters (except for Sharpen filter, which is allowed)! ^^ Wonder why it looks like a filter? Let me explain it to you... Paintbrush in PhotoImpact has an option called fading, you set the fading to example 30, it means when you start to draw you'll only make 30 steps, or how should I say it different... 30 moves, maybe that. As the name says, it starts fading and when it reaches 30th move, it fades completely. Um... anyway, the point is, no, no filters used at scales. :p Hm, and how do you mean "not much to look at."?

Level 4
I don't know what made you make this, either unbelivable boredom or a strange imagination, yet, its very good. ***5/5!***

Level 2
whoah baddass ;)
good job, but can anyone help me how to put these skins operative in my game? i cant seem to find the file with all the other normal characters and stuff :/

Level 2
i love this skin but how can i place it functionatingly in my game? ia hve more skins but i cant use them, please help T__T

Level 2
map

Units\Undead\Tichondrius\Tichondrius.blp this is the path. Change: War3mapimported\Tichndrius.blp to Units\Undead\Tichondrius\Tichondrius.blp and it'll work :)

ehm well thanks, but i cant find any map in my warcraft III documents with units, yes, my game does work perfectly, but there appears to be no map *well, i cant find it:hohum:* with units

Level 17
ehm well thanks, but i cant find any map in my warcraft III documents with units, yes, my game does work perfectly, but there appears to be no map *well, i cant find it:hohum:* with units

When you import a model in World Editor, you can double click the imported file and change the path to the one shown above and it should work.
For it to show up properly in World Editor you will have to restart it.
Hope this helps.

Level 2
When you import a model in World Editor, you can double click the imported file and change the path to the one shown above and it should work.
For it to show up properly in World Editor you will have to restart it.
Hope this helps.

i have found it :cool: thanks ;) but now i need some different help, how do you bring custom units you made in world editor to your real game, cos i cant select them in the creator and i also cant copy / paste them in other map, or bring them to it :thumbs_down:

Level 17
i have found it :cool: thanks ;) but now i need some different help, how do you bring custom units you made in world editor to your real game, cos i cant select them in the creator and i also cant copy / paste them in other map, or bring them to it :thumbs_down:

What do you mean? When you make a unit in world editor, you have only made it for that map. Not the entire warcraft 3. That unit will only be in the map you made it in.

If you mean that you dont know how to place custom units, just go to Tool Palette then choose units and then the race the unit in and then change "Melee" to custom and it should be there.

Level 2
fixed

What do you mean? When you make a unit in world editor, you have only made it for that map. Not the entire warcraft 3. That unit will only be in the map you made it in.

If you mean that you dont know how to place custom units, just go to Tool Palette then choose units and then the race the unit in and then change "Melee" to custom and it should be there.

got that fixed too :grin: but i am working now on a giant trigger, *read one of my threads, i guess you can find them on my profile*
and it should work by now, but somehow warcraft III crashes when i use it, is that becos my pc or is my trigger put up wrong :con:

Level 2
Units\Undead\Tichondrius\Tichondrius.blp this is the path. Change: War3mapimported\Tichndrius.blp to Units\Undead\Tichondrius\Tichondrius.blp and it'll work :)

hmm im getting an idear now, but where? if i do it in world editor you get the normal dreadlord, so i guess i must do it in my files, but where? tey say i cant use things like / ? <> and so on in the name :hohum:

Level 2

i'm so srry for bothering again, but where to do it? cos when i fill it in i get the normal tichondrius and i cant change the name of this skin to what u said, and that name has already been taken, or must i change the name of the normal one and then putt in this name? :bored:

Level 17
i'm so srry for bothering again, but where to do it? cos when i fill it in i get the normal tichondrius and i cant change the name of this skin to what u said, and that name has already been taken, or must i change the name of the normal one and then putt in this name? :bored:

When your in world editor, press F12 and double click the imported model/texture and click on "use custom path" then change the path to what he said, restart world editor and your done.

Last edited:
Level 2
It's the Barnie of Dreadlords! that doesn't mean its bad it's just...
o well, good anyways, 5/5 :p