• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Naga Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Damn i was bored as i made it. The Castle is fully playable and the walls are walkable.

These screens are around 6 month old or even more. I have also never finished it. So it could leak here and there some details. Anyway where are the screens?!
And i dont know if i still have the map on my HDD, if i have it i could try expand it.

Attachments

• Naga%20Burg1.jpg
    Naga%20Burg1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 375
  • Naga%20Burg%202.jpg
    Naga%20Burg%202.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 494
  • Naga%20Burg%203.jpg
    Naga%20Burg%203.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Naga%20Burg%204.jpg
    Naga%20Burg%204.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 442
  • Naga%20Burg%205.jpg
    Naga%20Burg%205.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 401
Level 8
I like the walls and bridge and stuff, but I think the courtyard inside bit looks a little plain and flat. Maybe add a huge monument on a big podium or something slap bang in the middle, and add more buildings and shrines and stuff around, and maybe some more pools since nagas are amphibious. Other than that I like it, good work!

Level 6
Thank both of you, the problem is the map does not exist anymore on my HDD, so i cant edit any things on it... its a shame that its gone.

Level 25
Love how you made most of the place out of simple Sunken Ruins walls... I think I'll use this idea from time to time when terraining.
Seems really, really plain inside the courtyard. Sandy inside a castle kinda kills the majestic feel and to be honest, it doesn't even seem like a castle or even one owned and controlled by the Nagas. Add more Naga statues; maybe on the walls, the bridge, etc.
~Craka_J

Level 6
Thanks...

And yeah castles and bases and such stuff are not my strong side, i fail almost every time i do something like that. I dont have any ideas why, but bases/castles inside buildings whatever. Iam just bad with them.

Also feel free to use any idea from the pics, i had the castle expanded but well now for the 3rd time? I lost this map its gone and i cant do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.