• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My weird terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
1: weird twister^^
2: Tower... Field...
3: Not finished yet;)
4: First terrain ever
5: And the towers began raining down

Last edited:
Level 34
Do you like abstract art?

I like the last and the first. The second one is lame, and the third makes no sense. It hurts my brain to try and figure out what it is.

Level 6
Why are u allways making random terrain?

Well, y i like making weird and random terrain. I posted one realistic one yet... and i'm now working on some more:)

3.pathetic...

Well it isn't finished yet...

My advice is for u too make normal terrain not random

I like making these terrains, so why do I have to be making ''normal''(realistic)
terrains like the others?

Do you like abstract art

Never was into art but... after this post I looked up some abstract art and yes I like it:)

The 2nd one has no sense

Yeah, I guess that happens when you're looking at a monitor for 3 hours:p

Level 7
This terrain is very... different. I like the third one. It's very abstract. Which is something you usually don't see in terrain. Also, on contrary to what others said, I think you should go ahead and terrain for whatever makes you jolly. Do it for fun, not for platitudes.

Level 7
Terrains are really abstract and impressive, but its total random and has no use in any kind of map i think (maybe in some kind of weird rpg or minigame)
my comments i dont want to persuade u to make normal terrains, your terrain is simply art xD. U can make map in which players are vistiting and watching weird countries ;]

1.- looks diffrent but i dont understand the idea
2.-background rox is it from hellfire pensula in wow ? bit 2 much towers
3. coool terrain and i think it can have use in rpg, reminds Darlan a bit
4.- the best and it also has use very impressive!
5.-its the same what 2 ? looks painfull to eyes but i would want to visit such place in some kind of map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.