• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Voice Acting (Under Development)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
fgfgf-gif.281043

So I'm having fun with my laptop, mic, and some fun tools. Tried to do voice acting both no-effect and with digital effect. I don't think it sounds good but think it's barely enough. :) If you need a voice-acting in your project, you might as well as feel free to contact me and let's see how I can give some help towards that.

I was inspired by Elf_Lord through his skills and liked his voice-acting so I tried to start as a new voicer. My purpose of the thread is to inform the others that they might also need my voice-acting to add-up to their custom voices on projects perhaps. Also, credits go to Elf_Lord for inspiring voice actors and actresses to rise and be active.

Here is a list of the voices I recorded with my voice:
(Click the link to download and listen for the sample dialogue I made.)

NERUBIAN
Another try-out, some gapper effect and pitch downs and bit of growly effect and voicing. Here is the result of nerubian or insect-creature speaking. Did some croaking voice too, just to make it sound like swarmy insect or belchy.
UPLOAD LOD: 10/06/2017

DREADLORD
Ahh, the nathrezim. I did it with Count Dracula accent and sound scheme. I don't think it's sounds very good and I know the slow speed had issues but I think the dreadlord fits the voice slightly well.
UPLOAD LOG: 10/02/2017

SHIVARRA
The shivarra, Legion's torturers. I recorded it with some digital effect on it, just voiced like breathy and girly because I really needed female voices that can include in my campaign and so I shared it here that maybe someone might like to hire me for voicing stuff for their projects. Here is the Shivarra, with dominatrix voice!

SYSTEM GIRL
Based off from System Shock's Shodan. It's not exact though but I might be useful of recording the voice of a sci-fi horror laboratory siri or automated voice machine within the surrounding. I recorded it with some tweaks and twitches on voice effects.

GULDAN (will be remade)
I recorded this in a RAW recording just plain microphone with a raspy and orcish voice. This is my first try to ever record an orcish voice which is nah...
He is the traitor warlock of the orcs, he is responsible for their corruption and slavery under the Burning Legion. He brings havoc and fury, mind of wrath and bent on being death incarnate.
UPLOAD LOG: 10/01/2017

THE VOID
Recorded again in RAW style with straight-edged and guttural voice of mine, this is just a plain void being that has acquired flesh just like the void manifested to become old gods. It sounds like LotR's witch king maybe?

PITLORD
Did some little voice edits here but still I did some guttural and grungy raspy voice here, I recorded it hard because I have to speak growled but its glad to know that it turned out well.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
They sound forced. Voice acting should be made with a relaxed voice, at least heard in the intonation that way. Voice acting is not an easy thing, it requires much practice and feelings involved.
But I understand it's one of your first tries. Nice job.

Level 6
They sound forced. Voice acting should be made with a relaxed voice, at least heard in the intonation that way. Voice acting is not an easy thing, it requires much practice and feelings involved.
But I understand it's one of your first tries. Nice job.
Thank you for contributing your opinion for better improvement, deepstrasz :) Some time I'd be better on this with constant trying and practice.

Last edited:
Level 6
THREAD UPDATED
LOG: 10/02/2017
- Uploaded System Shock based "System Girl"
- Uploaded "Dreadlord" based from Varimathras Legion patch 7.3 voiceover.
- Uploaded "Shivarra" based from dominatrix style.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.