• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My Unfinished Bloodelf Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all, i was just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on what to do on my skin, this is what i've done so far:

skin9yy.jpg

Sorry for it being so big, but what should i do for the rest of it???

Level 4
since it looks like all he did was recolour and get rid of the cape, i dont think hed look good with a sword unless you edited the model itself. cuz he still probably has his blood mage animations. and those animations+sword would=wtf :lol:

Level 1
uberfoop said:
since it looks like all he did was recolour and get rid of the cape, i dont think hed look good with a sword unless you edited the model itself. cuz he still probably has his blood mage animations. and those animations+sword would=wtf :lol:

Yeah, but uberfoop this is only the begginin of my skin. I aint gonna do a new face, to complicated for me, but i am gonna do total new armor, and i was thinkin bout giving him the Arthas Wielding Frostmourne Anims, and equipping a good sword on him, but i dont know yet.

Level 1
:(

i have opened the model with gmax, worked, got the mdx/importer/exporter, but how do i change the animations? and, when i try to export as mdx it dont let me, any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.