• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Terrain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Sorry to big so i had to give a URL. Any feedback would be good, its a working map i might post the map file later on.

Pic1.jpg

theres another one

Pic2.jpg

Level 3
I think it looks pretty good. With terrain you want to get it as natural as it can possibly get, especially with doodad placement. For instance having a bunch of trees grouped together in a square sort of shape is not very 'natural'. This doesn't refer to your terraining though, I think you did a great job. :)

Level 32
The terrain stills look good, Nuke770. Your use and combination of doodads is decent, and you seemed to have spiced the scenes up with some imported models.

My main suggestion would be to apply some height variation to the terrain to give it a more natural feel.

MiscData.txt is a must-have accessory for all terrain editors. (IMO)

Level 1
thank you im going to load up more pics and ill later on post the map in the map development forum

Level 6
I dont like the combination of the Castle Walls and B2M´s High Res Models...
These things just dont fit together.

For my Taste there also to much trees around that castle, also in the inner part of the castle?
Add maybe some animals or a blacksmith or something.

Level 7
Well.. You really need to size up those trees and not make em in rows like that. And variate them + variate tiles and height.

Status
Not open for further replies.