• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm gonna keep dumping my stuff here - atm I will only upload some of my paintings(it ain't concept art but still), got alot of unfinished sketches out there I could upload some of them but I'd rather wait for the whole batch(to save myself some time).

This is my latest painting I made it a week ago, fucker took me over 9 hours to finish, i missed the class next day because of this :D
Acrylic Paint on Canvas 50x40
Zameczek.jpg

This one was made a month ago.
Oil Paint on Canvas 50x40
Mama portret.jpg

An Evangelic Church in my Hometown, painted from a photo
it was made around January this year.
Acrylic Paint on Canvas 70x50
kosciol_ewangelicki_w_zorach_by_chudy1990-d3b4c2f.jpg

Update: 29/04/2011 - Here are some of my older works.

One of the very first pieces I've made using a tablet - Autodesk Sketchbook/Photoshop, around 2 hrs of work this was made January 2010
Champion_of_the_Night_by_Chudy1990.jpg

I made this one around the beggining of 2010, it's kind of messy at some points, well to be precise all of my works back then were kinda messy, i was more of an impatient guy back then, correcting such a thing is a precise work(if you don't want to erase any details by accident)
War_Mech_concept_by_Chudy1990.jpg

Well this one is very messy xD, but it's mainly cause of the effort i put into making it, just a quick draft no more than 30 minutes of work.
Holy_Crusader_by_Chudy1990.jpg

That's the last piece I've finished in photoshop, it was made around summer holidays last year i haven't touched the tablet since then :<.
Illumination_by_Chudy1990.jpg

This was made around the end of the summer 2010, I've decided then to clean up my style abit, you can notice a more clear outline rather than shitfuck of random lines.
captain_joe_by_chudy1990-d3bfbv4.jpg

That one took me 15 hours to finish - that's the longest time i spend on a single piece of art, it was spread throughout 3 months or so, finished it around may 2010, entirely made with a 0.5 mm automatic pen :D.
UED_hq___Earth_Cityscape_by_Chudy1990.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.