• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My skin was deleted because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off Sansui says it was deleted for
Crappy Freehand
Then he says it was because someone abused the download counter!

I want to know who it was, there was no proof of it!

I'll stop this rant if soemone comes forward and admits abusing it or if i see a list of Ip addresses of who downloaded!

Another note, i had my sign linked ot the download of the skin so maybe thats why it had so many downloads, eh sansui?

Level 18
Even with that, i know of the skin you are speaking of now, My first pm back was because I did not know what skin you were talking about I get at least 5 pms a day from people like you all saying why was my skin deleted, Well I have no idea what skin your speaking of since I do not look at the author.

If you have a complaint please tell me which skin and what you do not understand.

The skin that i deleted of yours was infact crap cnp attempt, +100% blizards.

All you did was take a skin and paste it on the bandit.

Level 18
So i suppose i can take a book and rearrange the pages and if people like it i can say i made it and sell it? oh ill add a new cover and change the main characters name.

im not 100% against cnp but the way you did it should have required little work, the same skin has been donwe many times deleted everytime.

Level 25
So, now that you're done with the skins section, you could remove the model skins before you damn us all with them? I'm think of asking Darky to remove that section and just find a way to get you people to post in the skins section WHERE IT FUDGING BELONGS

Level 9
Deathbringer, with that attitude, no one is going to listen to what you say.

If your skin is not worth keeping, tuff luck. Make a better one.
And if you plan on doing model skins, then don't think its going to get rid of your problems. They will most likely be deleted faster than the crappy skin.
Why ? Because Model skins is a fucking waste of space and time. It is sooo lousy imo.

Level 12
Trying to put you're anger on model skins when you can't do anything about your Skins and Sansui, eh? Pathetic. You should know that it's stupid trying to pull off jokes apparently that won't get you anywhere. Sorry, but this isn't ebay in where you could get anything in.

And for odd reasons I would've though of complaining as getting a warning.

Level 4
Your skin was probably deleted because.... lack of originality? I dunno! Don't hurt me!

PS: I hate Saikann! He spammed me with PMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.