• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[AI] my programer have mad because of the AI watching player and never attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I think I have explain the problem actually 。
This is an special AI problem,we dont add AI to maps ,we change Blizzard AI file,
and I dont think someone did this thing before,so I just need find what reason caused that

Level 24
What have you done that changed the AI?
If you can recreate it in steps you can point out the actual problem.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that the AI is not actually turned on.
You have to somehow load in the AI so it can be used.
If that doesnt happen, the player will not do anything.

Level 4
What have you done that changed the AI?
If you can recreate it in steps you can point out the actual problem.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that the AI is not actually turned on.
You have to somehow load in the AI so it can be used.
If that doesnt happen, the player will not do anything.

we creat a new patch,add race naga ,
you can find the mod herer:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...naga-v0-11-english-version-276286/index2.html

New AI works most time correctly,computer have several different ways to play,include new race Naga.
I think that's not "turn on" problem. much more like turn off.the AI turn off the pitched battle part.

sometimes AI don't attack players,just watch and follow players unit.then get stuck here. if you kill all the computers units followed you, AI will Return to normal

Does anyone ever have that feeling that you are reading a thread and you think that the poster accidentally posted the message before he was finished writing?

You have to actually explain the problem you have.
Exactly. Got the same feeling as Wietlol.
Maybe show us ai code at area where you suspect ai to malfunction.
If you're using SuicideOnPlayerEx for example be aware that ai wont continue script until *all* attackers from group will die, just an example, show us ai code.

Level 19
it is possible they are treating the enemies as friendly hostile

which means they want to attack but can't.

look through the code for differences between your code and normal race code

Status
Not open for further replies.