• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My New Project - Need a Partner/Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello fellow peeps and cronies, I am Ub3r_ and I am a massive Kingdom Hearts fan which has lead me to want to make a good map entitled Kingdom Hearts Tribute. I have a reasonable idea of what I want the map to look like how everything is setup etc... Now it is time for your part, these are the positions that I need filled. If you could please post here I would be glad to accept you, that is of course, you are willing to do your part.

- Terrain Creator (Will be working with me, personally).

- Model Developer (Must work well with Object Editor and be fairly experienced in Photoshop and making Animations).
- Trigger Maker (Needs to be fairly experienced in making custom abilities Also needs to be able to co-operate with the Object Editor).
- Object Editor (Needs to be fairly experienced in making dummy units and uploading etc... Also needs to be able to co-operate with the Trigger maker).

My contacts:

You can PM me @ Thec0re.net as BlacKOuT.
You can email me @ [email protected] and you can also reach me via MSN with that address too.
If you have steam, my steam account is CSSRAWKS.
My battle.net username is Ub3r_ and I am on Lordaeron.

-Once the team is together, I will be setting up a forum (a free one of course :p) so we can converse with each other and tell each other our ideas and what we will be doing for the map.

-You also may be wondering what I will be doing. I am going to be designing all the heroes, items and the storyline/objectives.

Peace out.

Last edited:
Level 2
I can terrain, I can GUI, sound manipulations, so on.

You are welcome to terrain too. Now seeing as how I have two people who wish to terrain I am afraid I am going to need to see what you have got. Maybe if both of you terrain a map I can choose which one I think fits the scene and I'll use it as the actual terrain. The terrain has to be as much as possible like Castle Oblivion. I'll post pics soon enough as I am sure there are quite a few of them on g00gle.

Level 2
kh2-world-that-never-was.jpg
< One pic.

I'll try to find some videos that has people fighting the organization bosses and shit inside the castle so you can get a feel for the castle and terrain better.

well i gtg
ok
so just gimme a list of characters who'll be in the map
All the ones that I have listed in This thread.

Last edited:
Level 2
Zzzzzzz...I just got a virus somehow and now I have to reformat, but it's ok, I have a laptop so I'll download it on that. Brb.

EDIT: My aim name is piencake93

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.