• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Move unit then Run Unit spawn system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ive been trying to move all of my units in playable map to one region when a unit enters region but aint working here is what i got.

• Murlocs
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Murlocs <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of living (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) units owned by Player 1 (Red)) Greater than or equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Move (Matching unit) instantly to (Center of Reds Spawn <gen>))
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Level 9
  • Trigger 1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in (Your region) owned by Player 1 (Red))) Equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Your region)))
this is for first trigger for second i don't know what you wonna do :wink:

EDIT: oh second is your signature hahahaha

Level 3
Use "Picked Unit" instead of matching unit..
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked Unit) instantly to (Center of Reds Spawn <gen>))
Question - If you're moving ALL units owned by player, then why do you need to check if they're alive? Dead units won't move

And the problem with that condition is: its not responding.

If you still want to use that it needs to be: (Entering Unit) instead of (Triggering Unit)
  • (Number of living (Unit-type of (Entering Unit)) units owned by Player 1 (Red)) Greater than or equal to 1
onix_noob: thats very ineffecient. Still works, but eats memory

Use "Picked Unit" instead of matching unit..
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked Unit) instantly to (Center of Reds Spawn <gen>))
Question - If you're moving ALL units owned by player, then why do you need to check if they're alive? Dead units won't move

And the problem with that condition is: its not responding.

If you still want to use that it needs to be: (Entering Unit) instead of (Triggering Unit)
  • (Number of living (Unit-type of (Entering Unit)) units owned by Player 1 (Red)) Greater than or equal to 1
onix_noob: thats very ineffecient. Still works, but eats memory

Okay thanks guys i will try this and see what i get.

Level 9
  • Events:
    • Unit - A unit enters Murlocs <gen>
  • Conditions:
  • Actions:
    • Set TempPoint = Center of (Reds Spawn)
    • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup=true
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Player 1 red)) and do Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to TempPoint
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
NoMAd said:
Triggering unit > all other trigger-responds, excluding Attacking-Attacked, Dying-Killing etc

Level 3
sigh.. I prefer easier to read..

does this effect the trigger. no. its just being picky. man i need sleep

EDIT: onix_noob: nah, its no terrible, just why check something every second of the game when you can have something that checks only when 1 event happens? Just ineffecient is all

No.mads way worked but nah my spawn trigger down work *sigh* here is how far i got i got the creeps spawned but they dont move.

• Murloc Spawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Reds Spawn <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in (Units in Reds Spawn <gen>)) Greater than or equal to 0
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Murloc Tiderunner
        • Then - Actions
          • Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Center of Reds Spawn <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Unit - Create 1 Murloc Tiderunner for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 Murloc Tiderunner for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 Murloc Tiderunner for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn 3 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Create 1 Murloc Tiderunner for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn 4 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Set Rally-Point for (Triggering unit) to (Center of Reds Spawn <gen>)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.