• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My mini RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok, so first of, like operator said, I'd really recommend a sky. Even if you're not going to use one, it makes the screenshots nicer to look at. And fog wouldn't be too bad, either, for the same reason.
In the first screenshot, my only problem is the barn which sorts of "breaks" the harmony with the other buildings. I'd suggest that you remove it, and replace it with another Elvish building.
Not much to say about the second screen. Maybe some rocks around the waterfall?
Now I really like the third screenshot. I'd say some shrubs around the trees, but that's really all I've got to say. You're good at making plains terrains.
The fourth screen is pretty good. Maybe some doodads in the water. Like river rushes, rocks, cattail. Especially near the coasts, and the path.
Otherwise, yeah, it's pretty good. Well done.

Level 10
Not bad this actually looks pretty interesting

1)add fog and sky

2)I'd suggest making your stone path "below" the grass and not have it rest on top.
-To change this go to Advanced settings>modify tileset. Then click on the grass icon and click "move right" until it's at the end of the tileset. This will make it be layered on "top" of the path.

Status
Not open for further replies.