1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

My map in video AOS map

Discussion in 'Terrain & Level Design' started by meteOrain-, Mar 4, 2009.

1. meteOrain-

meteOrain-

Resources:
    Resources:
  2. Mellonhead

Mellonhead

Resources:
    Resources:
    wtf? anime soundtrack D:

3. meteOrain-

meteOrain-

Resources:
    Resources:
    yep, problem with it :D it just went to video when i listened it same time :)

4. NinjasDontFight

NinjasDontFight

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Obviously your still working on it but...

• Map is to large for a 10 player AOS, to much space for any real ganking/fighting.
    • Whats with all the wendingos?
    • I think to many custom models, their good, but just out of whack. Same with the buildings, theirs like 30 diffrent buildings on each side.
    • The terrain I don't mind is flat. Since this is a "Playable Map" but you need better tilesets. They don't match up at all, the terrain is like parallel. Theirs also no windy terrain paths. Just straight forward, no vantage points.
    • Get a video of the spells and gameplay!

5. meteOrain-

meteOrain-

Resources:
    Resources:
    # Map is to large for a 10 player AOS, to much space for any real ganking/fighting. (i don't think so there's gonna be 2 teleport places one is at thes sides and one is somewhere else)

# Whats with all the wendingos? (they're creeps spots)

# I think to many custom models, their good, but just out of whack. Same with the buildings, theirs like 30 diffrent buildings on each side. ( theses 6-8 models each side, it gives different feeling to game than normal models)

# The terrain I don't mind is flat. Since this is a "Playable Map" but you need better tilesets. They don't match up at all, the terrain is like parallel. Theirs also no windy terrain paths. Just straight forward, no vantage points. ( i like the tileset because its different that any other )

well everyone haves own mind for use and hope this helps you understand me :D

6. SkriK

SkriK

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I like this, d.gray-man rules. :>