• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map in video AOS map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Obviously your still working on it but...

• Map is to large for a 10 player AOS, to much space for any real ganking/fighting.
  • Whats with all the wendingos?
  • I think to many custom models, their good, but just out of whack. Same with the buildings, theirs like 30 diffrent buildings on each side.
  • The terrain I don't mind is flat. Since this is a "Playable Map" but you need better tilesets. They don't match up at all, the terrain is like parallel. Theirs also no windy terrain paths. Just straight forward, no vantage points.
  • Get a video of the spells and gameplay!

Level 7
# Map is to large for a 10 player AOS, to much space for any real ganking/fighting. (i don't think so there's gonna be 2 teleport places one is at thes sides and one is somewhere else)

# Whats with all the wendingos? (they're creeps spots)

# I think to many custom models, their good, but just out of whack. Same with the buildings, theirs like 30 diffrent buildings on each side. ( theses 6-8 models each side, it gives different feeling to game than normal models)

# The terrain I don't mind is flat. Since this is a "Playable Map" but you need better tilesets. They don't match up at all, the terrain is like parallel. Theirs also no windy terrain paths. Just straight forward, no vantage points. ( i like the tileset because its different that any other )

well everyone haves own mind for use and hope this helps you understand me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.