• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map doesnt open in wc3 {after starting it, it goes back to the map choice screen}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
It's openable in WE but not in WC3, lets say I have highlighted a dota map, then when i highlight my map the team-setup will be the same, sents vs scourge and so on, and when i doubleclick it, the screen will just scroll up as if the map is about to start but then it goes back to the same map again in map selection screen

Level 6
yep it was the triggers but why would my triggers all of a sudden make my map unopenable?

Edit: Hahaha I think I just figured out the problem I am setting my item type variable to a jass code "0" because I dont want the item to be any item type but that doesnt work it seems.

If it works when I've removed that then alien and dansadisco have helped me :)

Edit again: yes of course that was the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.