• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My Map cant be loaded {always goes back to screen}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello, everytime I press "Test" map on my map (spellpack for the herocontest) it just takes me to the normal wc3 start screen. (You know when you just press to start wc3)

And even if I start my map from there..it takes me to that screen again.

Anybody know how to fix?

Level 9
Manualy saving the map? I have saved the map with "Save as..." and then I started wc3 and opened the map but I still gets back to the first scene.

Level 9
Yay, I found the problem. It was because I thought one of my unit variables was a position variable so I was trying to (custom script) removing it with a remove location script :)

Thanks both of you, now I can probably post my submission 2morrow :).

Status
Not open for further replies.