• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Mystery Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I will take my chance at story writing :3

"The loud clap of the boots colliding with the marble floor sounded like a nightmarish roar. It stuck in my brain. The second we stepped foot in that room it all went to hell." He said, his voice in a heavy Polish ascent. I got the impression that he was a victim of C-26 V. "Go on." I asked quickly. "It's hard for me to remember anything from there... I blacked out." He replied. I knew he was lying, as he crossed his arms and widened his eyes, showing defensiveness. "Okay, Mr.Urik, I am going to put you under a hypnosis, if that is fine with you?" I asked in a quiet voice. He looked around the room, showing fear or nervousness. After all, my office is in a forest in the middle of nowhere.
"Uhm...." He struggled with the words. "Do you have anyone guarding the building? Like an uh... Security Guard?" I felt a bad feeling when he asked this. "Only a secretary" I replied. "..... Okay" He replied, calming down. "When I count to five, you will fall into a deep trance. Close your eyes and lay down. Relax" I asked. "1.... 2....." He had began clenching his fists. "3.... 4..." His eyes closed tightly. He was now rocking side to side, laying down on the sofa. ".... 5" He had quit squirming and moving. "Go back to the date of May 16. Do you remember when you were walking into the Captain's corridor?" I asked. "...Yes" He said softly, almost moaning. "What did you see?"... "It's infront of me..." he replied, nervously. "What's infront of you?" I asked cautiously. "It's there. Thee - thee " He started stuttering. "Mr.Urik, tell me, what is infront of you?"
"It's coming closer! HELP" He screamed. "When you hear the s---..." I was interrupted by him. "NO! NO! DONT! HELP ME! HELP ME!" He started screaming. "When you hear the sound of my voice.... STOP!" He opened his eyes. His hands were bleeding from holes through his palm. He then realized, he kicked over the lamp on the table next to the sofa. He looked at his hands, while slowly sobbing... "I've got to go.." He rushed out of the door without grabbing his jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.