• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Introduction & Current Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, Im new to the hive and i hope to learn alot frm u guys alrdy here.

I currently have a project on and it is still in making so i'll just briefly explain.
It is a melee map-based, but converted to a higher level melee map with custom-triggered(GUI) AI, and adding a few systems into it, wich of course wil nt ruin the original fun in a melee map. It is currently goin quite well, so heres the statistics:

New Buildings 50%
Triggering 15%
Units 15%
Heroes 40%
Systems 75%

Oh ya, btw i nid some simple help on 1 of my hero, here is hw it goes.
There is a system in GUI tt i added, which allows a hero the advance/upgrade itself at lvl 1, bt also cn choose to stay the original by learning 1 of the default abilities, like for example when blood mage learns flame strike, it removes the advancing/upgrading spells. 1 of the heroes, Ragemaster, is an advance from Tauren Chieftain with the advance spell Wrath. It is a rage(mana) based hero, and i nid help on its only triggerable spell. The current abilities are Ravaging Stomp, Backfire, Adrenaline and Revenge Aura. I nid help on Ravaging Stomp btw.

Ravaging Stomp[Lvl2 Learnable]
Lvl1 - Deals 0.45 X Current Rage In 300 Radius(Onli Enemy Units)
Lvl2 - Deals 0.65 X Current Rage In 350 Radius(...)
Lvl3 - Deals 0.85 X Current Rage In 400 Radius(...)

Backfire[Lvl2 Learnable, Passive]
Lvl1 - Whenever Hero Gets Attacked, Add 3 Rage Instantly To Ragemaster,
And 100 Movement Spd Bonus Fr 5 Secs.
Lvl2 - Whenever Hero Gets Attacked, Add 6 Rage Instantly To Ragemaster,
And 200 Movement Spd Bonus Fr 5 Secs.
Lvl3 - Whenever Hero Gets Attacked, Add 12 Rage Instantly To Ragemaster,
And 300 Movement Spd Bonus Fr 5 Secs.

Adrenaline[Lvl1 Learnable, Main, Passive]
Lvl1 - Evry Sec Ragemaster burns 1.5Rage, Each Attack Allows Ragemaster
To Gain 3Rage, Evry Rage Counter Increases Atk Spd By 20%,
Rage Counters R In Stacks Of 50Rage Each. 6Stacks Max.
Lvl2 - Evry Sec Ragemaster burns 2.5Rage, Each Attack Allows Ragemaster
To Gain 6Rage, Evry Rage Counter Increases Atk Spd By 20%,
Rage Counters R In Stacks Of 50Rage Each. 8Stacks Max.
Lvl3 - Evry Sec Ragemaster burns 4Rage, Each Attack Allows Ragemaster
To Gain 12Rage, Evry Rage Counter Increases Atk Spd By 20%,
Rage Counters R In Stacks Of 50Rage Each. 10Stacks Max.

Revenge Aura[Lvl6 Learnable, Final, Passive]
Lvl 1 - Evry Atk Givs 10% Chance To Deal 25% Of Rage In Dmg To Attacked.

Problem is, if i use Order With No Target Trigger in Ravaging Stomp to deal the Real(Mana) of Ragemaster to cast Ravaging Stomp's dmg, it dmgs my own units too, but if i use Order - Pick All Units with the matching conditions and deal dmg individually, they dnt take any dmg instead. If sum1 has a way to solve tis, feel free to post here. Thx for ur attention.

Greetings ultigene515 Thanks for joining our community! The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:

* The Important Site Rules
* Your User Control Panel
* Your Information Page
* Warcraft III Tutorials
* Cool Avatars
* THW's Chatroom
* Search The Hive
* Community Members
* The Hive Workshop Staff
* Vote For The Hive Workshop!

Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.

* A few other tips that might help too:
o Always search first! Did I already mention THAT?
o When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
o Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
o If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Level 1
sorry bout the 2 posts, my bro didnt log out his acc on the hive. If an admin visited tis post, if possible u cn remove thm. Thx again.

Status
Not open for further replies.