• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My girlfriend's LoL drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So my girlfriend drew some League of Legends oriented drawings...and she needs some feedback. Some serious feedback
syndra__the_dark_sovereign_by_shuichina-d5l38rf.jpg

ashe___tryndamere__3_by_shuichina-d5oavnq.jpg

everybody_loves_teemo____by_shuichina-d5ykr8z.jpg

And also her Ahri cosplay! :)
my_cosplay_ahri___anime_show_game_expo_2012_by_shuichina-d5ykufo.jpg

and some non-LoL commissions for friends she did
hiruma___gift_for_friend_by_shuichina-d5m7269.jpg

If you got any feedback which you wanna tell directly to her, please do

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
She seemingly already learned various techniques, though she wants to practice, and practice, and practice, just as we all do, to get better. ;)

This is pretty solid, both in design and execution, but I would suggest she read some tutorials regarding human anatomy on deviantArt (they helped me a lot, even though I still suck at drawing human proportions etc.). The hands/fingers are really off.

In general, she should read tutorials about anything she doesn't know how to draw, they help greatly (talking from experience).

As long as she is motivated and inspired, she will find her own way and improve as time passes by (with practice). She surely shows talent.

Level 13
she wants to practice, and practice, and practice

Yeah well, lack of feedback on dA made her all depressed and stuff...Though she wants to practice...so there came I with the idea of utilizing hive and such :D

And yes, I told her already that she needs to read some anatomy tutorials (the thing is, she doesn't pre-draw the skeleton...she pre-draws whole figure, which imho could be changed...) And thanks to your comment I will show her that not only unskilled I think that :D

And @Warlord: will do :D

Yeah well, lack of feedback on dA made her all depressed and stuff...Though she wants to practice...so there came I with the idea of utilizing hive and such :D

And yes, I told her already that she needs to read some anatomy tutorials (the thing is, she doesn't pre-draw the skeleton...she pre-draws whole figure, which imho could be changed...) And thanks to your comment I will show her that not only unskilled I think that :D

And @Warlord: will do :D
Tell her that she does not need to get depressed over getting few to none feedback on dA. It's community is HUGE, therefor the probability of people actually finding her drawings is rather low (same for most people there).

Wise move to post it on Hive aswell, though.
We ain't an art forum per se, but you can be sure people will find your provided work.

Level 6
Tell her to sketch as much anatomy as she can, especially hands and feet it's the biggest pain in the ass. Proportions are a little off but overall it's a nicely done nicely coloured pic ;]

Sirious feedback? *Neck Cracks* Okey. Let the typing begin.

Syndra's face looks flat and her eyes are not on same height (must be, because head have no angle). Shading is pale for everything. Because of that, it feels like there is no variation in materials. Also shading is not correct everywhere (like on breasts).

Ash have incorect shading on cape. Also cape have much more complex geometry. Tryndamare have nice hair, but it should be not on shoulderpad, but between his neck and shoulderpad.

She need lots of improoval, it will take time. I sugest her to draw seperated body parts, as well as whole body, to improove their proportions. She should check for some tutorials about muscles. Also, she should improove her way of drawing faces. Shading need lots of improovement. DeviantArt is the best place for finding tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.