• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Blobs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well got inspired to try out some concept art (not that im new to it) just for fun :grin: so keep an eye out for new pics ;)

made this one about 5 mins ago inspired by the artwork from Come Clarity by in flames.
Happy Occasion

This is my next project:

WiP Nr.1

updated with a color test..
WiP Nr.2

Attachments

• IllidanDying.jpg
    IllidanDying.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 160
  • orc.jpg
    orc.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 176
  • rougewip2.jpg
    rougewip2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Level 23
Why don't you try to come up with something that you invented with your own mind?
You seem to have good technique. On the level you are, redrawing something already existing is not that hard. Try using your fantasy and come up with something fancy ;)

Keep it up!

M0rbid

Level 7
Why don't you try to come up with something that you invented with your own mind?
You seem to have good technique. On the level you are, redrawing something already existing is not that hard. Try using your fantasy and come up with something fancy ;)

Keep it up!

M0rbid

i meant if someone had a description or short story behind a characther or sumthing i would love it if they could post it to inspire me :grin:

and thank you for the kind words :D

Level 7
found deviantart recently ^^ so now im checking all the tutorials i can find... here is my first try in making a hand :)

EDIT: too bored to do something useful, added new pic :)

2EDIT: wow i feel really productive now, working on 2 project atm, so here i present to you the "halfnaked-rouge-prototype" :grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.