• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My 5:4 aspect ratio is bugged and I can't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Everything left from center is too far to the left and everything right from center is too far to the right. It seems as if the interface is set to a higher aspect ratio but the icons stay on a lower (normal) aspect ratio.

Kinda confusing?

Watch this gif: 2018-04-12-1733-33 - Copy - Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat

The resolution is set to 1280x1024 which is how it was and is the screen's native resolution.

The problem is only with the UI, not with the targeting of units, buildings, etc.

Also, clicking on the minimap does not bring you where you clicked but to the right of the cursor.

Last edited:
Level 13
Everything left from center is too far to the left and everything right from center is too far to the right. It seems as if the interface is set to a higher aspect ratio but the icons stay on a lower (normal) aspect ratio.

Kinda confusing?

Watch this gif: 2018-04-12-1733-33 - Copy - Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat

The resolution is set to 1280x1024 which is how it was and is the screen's native resolution.

The problem is only with the UI, not with the targeting of units, buildings, etc.
Yeah I have the exact same problem, cant fixed it

Level 13

Kinda confusing?

Also, clicking on the minimap does not bring you where you clicked but to the right of the cursor.
I tinkered around a bit and in battle.net the aspect ratio goes to full screen once I enter a game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.