• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Mutant Outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
mutantoutbreaksm4.png

Hi, i need someone to help me create the spells for my map Mutant Outbreak.

These are the heroes and spells i required for my map.

About;

This map is something like a zombie survival map where the zombies are actually mutants and three uber mutants can spawn mutants to kill the survivors. There will also be objectives in the map, and the abilities are actually kind of the CORE of the gameplay.

The terrain is not done yet because of all imports somehow failing to show up, all units described in the spells are in the map and that's about it. Though the map is not big and i'm quite sure to finish it.

Strength Based;

Normal Abilities:

(Passive)- Raise: Raises any unit killed by your hero into a returned.

Hero Abilities:

(Passive)- Blood Spurt: When attacking a target blood will spurt around and undead near it will gain hitpoints, attackspeed and movement speed.
(Cast)- Cannibalize: Cannibalize a corpse regaining hitpoints.
(Cast)- Radioactive Puke: Vomits radioactive garbage over the target slowing it and dealing damage over time.
(Cast)- Rotten Howl: The mutants releases a howl through his rotten throat, all mutants within range of that howl will be drawn towards him and will change owner to him.
(Cast) [Ultimate]- Explode: Sacrifice yourself into a devestating explosion of flesh, dazing targets within it and damaging them. The blood will increase the damage dealt by mutants within range and 4 Flesh Beasts will spawn from the giant dead mutant.

Agility Based;

Normal Abilities:

(Passive)- Bloodlust: When attacking a unit you will gain a small amount of attack speed for a period of time, this does stack.

Hero Abilities:

(Passive)- Leech: Drain life from enemies you attack.
(Cast)- Pursuit: Dramatically increases movement speed for a short period of time.
(Cast)- Web: Web a target so it cannot move for a few seconds.
(Cast)- Acid Breath: Spit acid in an area, healing allied mutants and damaging enemies.
(Cast) [Ultimate]- Ambush: Your mutant will become invisible to the naked eye for a long period of time, during this time he can only move very slowy. When he attacks he will 3 times normal damage.

Intelligence Based;

Normal Abilities:

(Passive)- Mutate: Mutate the target you are attacking he will start to become infected and mutate over time and change into a mutant.

Hero Abilities:

(Passive)- Spread Disease: The mutant gets diseased, it will damage nearby enemies and the disease will also be carried on by his allies that are nearby.
(Cast)- Corpse Infection: Spawn hungry parasite mutants from a corpse.
(Cast)- Spawn Pool: Create a spawn pool, every few seconds a hungry spawn will be created to hunt for flesh.
(Cast)- Flesh Mutation: Create a Flesh Beast with 5 pieces of gathered meat.
(Cast) [Ultimate]- Breed: Your mutant will start to lay eggs, the amount can vary from 5-20. From every egg alien lifeforms will hatch, they vary per egg.

If anything is not clear i can explain it to your with a much longer description.

I don't have really much time during the week so even if i would try and make these things i probably won't even try because i don't want to use my free time during the week to mapping.

In the weekend however (and the upcoming one-week holiday here) i will probably finish this map if someone can create all these spells within 2 weeks.

Btw, i also require some other spells but i would probably give them sometime to the guy that is going to create this.

If you wanna help just reply here, pm me or just post on my profile.

We can only keep contact true Xfire, i don't use MSN much so if you want to directly talk to me you better get Xfire or already have it. (Well we could also just pm and shit =p)

But, ok.

Some of these are probably JASS things, and i don't know if all of them are possible to create to please warn me if not.

And euh, i don't want someone that is just going to TRY and do this i prefer someone that knows what he is doing and has a lot of JASS and spell triggering experience etc. but don't we all? =p (And a lot of free time? XD)

Anyone?

Attachments

• MOScreen01.png
    MOScreen01.png
    974.6 KB · Views: 106
  • MOScreen02.png
    MOScreen02.png
    929.1 KB · Views: 113
  • MOScreen03.png
    MOScreen03.png
    790.9 KB · Views: 108
  • MOScreen04.png
    MOScreen04.png
    902.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Level 27
The terrain is quite done now, at first the imports didn't work for some reason but then i reimported them all and now the terrain is finished for lik 70% or something, it's not a big map and the terrain is not really that much work (Not that i don't put effort in it!)

Anyways, still nobody? =p

Level 27
Screens added.

First two are from the alien planet, i could take more but it looks generally all a bit the same. And the last two are from the spaceship but i haven't done much to that yet because i would like to wait when progress gets a move on.

Screens or not, i'll be happy to do some spells. I must say i'm new to TFT editing and i am a GUI user, but it seems possible to me.

Im sorry but i rather have someone more experienced if possible, but you can always give it a shot. But if you're new to TFT editing then i doubt you have more knowledge about GUI than me.

Level 27
Well i thought the game going like this:

First you and you're crew are in the spaceship and it will land upon a distant planet within a few minutes because offcourse those mutants broke out of the research lab. You and the other crew members will have to survive the outbreak and wait for the ship to land and the door to open while saving as much people as you can (Can be done by telling them to follow you, taking control of them or arming them with weapons).

After the space ships gates have opend you will have to wait again for the evacuation ships to land upon the planet and then you take the people you saved from the ship to there and eventually enter the ship yourself to save yourself.

The job of the three hero mutants will offcourse be to prevent anything of this happens and to kill everything within their path except for their allies offcourse =p

That's why there's an alien planet... gameplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.