• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murs

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You are the last bastion of the Mur civilization.

Build and train your army to get rid of those who befoul your lands.

This map is an altered melee map.

Well, i'm not sure whether it's balanced but give it a go.

Not fully completed (95%/100%)

Leave comment :D

Thanks.

Keywords:
Murs, Alterered Melee, Melee, Murloc
Contents

Murs (Map)

Reviews
14:07, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Here's what i though of your map:

Good:
-cool structures

Bad:
-Random town halls on the map (testing im guessiing)
-not a very creative idea
-lack of trees
-the map is massive for a 1v1 game (and its hard to get to eachother due to the huge forces in the middle)

All of this is feedback so don't take any of the negative comments personally because its just to help you make the map better and in turn become a better map maker.

3/10

Level 11
[-] You can remove textures from under the first two buildings (The Townhall and Barracks - This gigantic Murloc) - the texture of Human Buildings looks ugly under them. Also I dislike your recoloring of the Mercenery Camp (It's black, wth?).

[-] No single custom trigger for your specific race. Idea of the race isn't original though.

[-] As it has already been posted - you lack trees.

[-] Are you sure this is "Melee"? Did you see gated/neutral towers/campaign units controlled by the neutral army?

Race overall isn't that bad, you have fighters, caster, [-] just one hero?

Sorry, but there is no place for such a thing on Hive, IMO.