• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc Race

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: PlankingWolf
A complete Murloc race.
-1 Worker
-3 Short-Range Unit
-2 Long-Range Unit
-1 Siege Unit
-2 Flying Unit
-1 Siege Unit
-3 Heroes

In the map there are:
-4 Gold Mines
-2 Fountains of Health
-2 Portals
-2 Goblins Laboratories
-2 Goblins Merchants
-1 Red Creep Camp
-12 Orange Creep Camps
-8 Green Creep Camps

The map is made by me.
Sorry for bad English.

Keywords:
Murloc, Race, Map, Lost, Temple, Murlocs, Sea, Water, Hero, Heroes, New, Miky, Meele.
Contents

Murloc Race (Map)

Reviews
16:47, 26th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Improve your descriptions. Either use Map Description Generator (requires java) or Map Description Templates. Set to Awaiting Update. And as a side note, I already saw your terrain template map and I do know this...

M

16:47, 26th Mar 2014
Hell_Master: Improve your descriptions. Either use Map Description Generator (requires java) or Map Description Templates. Set to Awaiting Update.

And as a side note, I already saw your terrain template map and I do know this is yours. You should improve it a lot for to be honest, it looks very unnatural, flat and empty.

[A GREEN SWAGGER WITH FEDORA TOPS]: map rejected due to no update of information

Level 10
First of all, it's not "Fix your descriptions" it's Improve your description.
And as he said, you better use at least one of the two, I recommend using Kobas' as it doesn't require any bytes. (Fill up everything)
Add screenshots because some people are too lazy to check out the map.
And no, I'm not just doing this because I like Murlocs. I know how you think Hell_Master.