• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Multishot Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello guys,

I tried to make a simple multishot spell with barrage as base spell, but it just doesn't want to work. I don't know what i messed up. All the projectile data is correct and allowed targets are ground and air, and i removed the technology requirement... still won't work :/

Level 7
@UndeadImmortal thank you

I found the bug...The unit i used also had poison attack as passive ability, which disabled the multishot effect for some reason...

Any Idea how I get the poison to appear with the multishot by any chance :?

Level 39
You can't because they're both Orb effects, which are effectively wc3's version of ''on (attack) hit" abilities. For instance, dark ranger's Black Arrow is also one.

If you want more than one orb effect active on one unit at a time you'll need to trigger the effects yourself with a Damage Detection System.

Status
Not open for further replies.