• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple TD - SOLO 1.25b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
Newest Version of a battle TD.
Different Players will automaticly give different problems (with ur creeps) in the map ;)
As more damage the indicato
Contents

Multiple TD - SOLO 1.25b (Map)

Reviews
16:37, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Seriously don't post such low quality maps here anymore, without description or anything. The quality line has increased quite a lot since your last map was approved, Rejected.

M

16:37, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Seriously don't post such low quality maps here anymore, without description or anything. The quality line has increased quite a lot since your last map was approved, Rejected.

Level 28
Map is protected, while there is no indication that it is and there is no description.
2 things to dissaprove this map.

Multiple TD has been created by MikaelGRA, here is the screeny:

According to your recourses, you are
- GrizDnarz
- Gil_k
- ~ Tchingis Khan ~
- Super-Human
- Dominoi
- JoeJoe
- McPhisto2051

Or you've got 7 accounts, or you steal maps and put your name on them.
I don't want to draw any conclusions, but here are screenys of 'your' maps, explain yourself.
(p.s.: your name doesn't appear on them in the screenys, so you'll have to prove you are all of the names mentioned above).

I am willing to believe you are Super-Human, since I've got version 1.05 of Hell TD, where you are called McPhisto, after that version the creator is SuPerHumAn (or something).
(I've got 9 versions of Hell TD).

Original Author: MikaelGRA
multitd.jpg

Original Author: Tchingis Khan
sodtd.jpg

Level 7
ok let me try 2 answer u all but sorry 4 my bad english ;):

-where can i make some description % details (now) because the map is not shown in my upload window so i dont know where 2 edit it.

-sorry that i did not wrote that it is protected i will add it when i know how to do it.

-about my resources: i am McPhisto2051 and nobody else. i just did not mentioned the original authors (or gave them a credit) i wrote myself additional to the map authors.
i just have this one account, dont worry :)
i dont try 2 steal any map. i took unprotected version who were buggy and treid 2 fix as many things as possible. u can see it in the name of the windows-data wo the maps sounds xxx McPhisto2051-Edit thats shows that i just edited the map not made it at all.
i would not say look here its all mine if thats not true.

-if there is anything more to tell or fix plz write me here or in icq 15-234-60-10 because i just want usefull stuff.

greezt McPhisto2051

ps: what 2 do so that this side shows the map preview i made and which is seen ingame like many other maps do?!?

ps2: this map is not shown in the cathegory rejected or in any other cathegory of my maps.

Last edited: